Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Big or Too Small?


My pregnancy has been quick and wonderful.  I have about 4 weeks left and life is great!  Many people, including my doctor, have said that I look too small.  What do you think?  Well, if you say that my belly looks too small I am afraid to say you are mistaken, I am actually measuring bigger than normal.  My doctor has asked where I am hiding the baby?  That is what I would like to know.  Anyway those of you who wanted to see what I look like with a beautiful big belly, I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you do look super small -- you are lucky! When I get pregnant the baby takes over and I balloon out and look like a giant! You look great! I'm so excited for you to have a new little one soon. Its so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???!! How did that happen??? FOUR WEEKS?? Yeah, you look like you are six months pregnant. Maybe. You need to tell Brett to feed you shortening for the next four weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your headline of this post reminded me of the story "3 Little Bears." With that thought in mind lets say you are just right just like the pourage in the story.

    ReplyDelete