Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a little bit of success with our pumpkin this year, which is really surprising because we started it so late. Our pumpkin grew to be about 250-300 pounds, not too bad; hopefully, we will be able to get a bigger one next year.

Markie standing in the pumpkin.

Little James in the pumpkin.

Our whole family dressed up this year, I think that is a first since we had kids. Our two boys were ducks, Brett was a duck hunter, and I was an Idaho fish and wildlife officer. Brett's mom had a Halloween recital/party a couple days before Halloween. We sang a song and had a great time bobbing for donuts.

Brett and Mark bobbing for donuts.

The duck mobile. We went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. After about 15 houses Mark said "I think I have got enough treats, lets go home."
We went home and then later went out to visit the grandparents.

One tired yet satisfied duck!

Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those costumes look good on them! Fun times..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the themed costumes. The pumpkin turned into a great jack-o-lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky pumpkin but I'm not too scared of the little ducklings. They sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about your big pumpkin. I need to come visit more often! It looks great - and you guys did too.

    ReplyDelete