Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things we do in the name of beauty

Recently the Beehives in my ward wanted to have a spa night.  It was so much fun!  I got a bunch of facial recipes from mom Schwieder and another leader brought over some paraffin  wax for our hands and away we went.  Here I am sporting the lovely green avocado and yogurt mask, which we applied after we used the baking soda and yogurt scrub.  Don't I look LOVELY ;).  I may not have looked the best at the time, but man we had a great time!

4 comments:

  1. This photo is a keeper. James needs to have it in his baby photo book to show what Mom looked like when pregnant with him. You know, the "real" Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun! Jeremy says you look like the Wicked Witch of the West. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to take a long bubble bath and then make myself more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete